What is HelloFresh?
HelloFresh is a meal planning delivery box subscription service that can deliver weekly meal kits in boxes of pre-portioned ingredients. It helps busy professionals and families make delicious home cooked meals.
Customers get the choice to be sent ingredients for a meal kit of either two servings or four servings of chef-created recipes to make from home.
Each box comes with the necessary ingredients, instructions on how to cook the meal, nutrition information and freezer packs.
Any existing customer wanting to cancel their subscription to HelloFresh is in the right place.
To cancel your HelloFresh subscription all you have to do is follow this simple, easy-to-read guide, brought to you by ScribePay.
Where are HelloFresh subscriptions available?
These boxes are for a selection of rotating recipes, available for subscribers around the UK, United States, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Norway, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain.
What issues do users commonly face when trying to delete their HelloFresh subscriptions?
Although the HelloFresh app is customer oriented and relatively easy to use, there are still issues some users face when trying to cancel a HelloFresh subscription.
Some of these include:
- In-app errors when switching plans
- Unresponsive cancellation button in the account settings
- Problems when trying to pause deliveries
- Continuation of charges after a subscription cancellation
- Issues when cancelling specific food box orders
- App freezes or malfunctions
How to cancel HelloFresh subscription on your desktop browser.
You can cancel HelloFresh on your desktop browser on your phone, tablet or laptop, making it easy and accessible for users to cancel their subscription.
It’s fairly simple to do:
- Search and log into the HelloFresh website
- Click the icon of an arrow in the upper right-hand corner next to your profile name.
- Select account settings from the top of the list
- Scroll to the status section and click the button to end your meal planning
- You will be offered the chance to modify your plan (as opposed to cancelling it); ignore this and click cancel anyway
- List why you are choosing to end your HelloFresh subscription and click cancel
- You have deleted your HelloFresh account!
Read the Hellofresh cancellation policy here.
How to cancel HelloFresh on your mobile device.
You will be able to cancel HelloFresh subscriptions on mobile devices, including iOS and Android.
All you have to do to cancel your plan, is:
- Open your HelloFresh account
- Go to your customer account page settings
- Find and click the plan settings page
- Click the cancel anyway button
- Input your reason for your subscription cancellation
- Hit cancel again!
How to cancel HelloFresh in the app.
Cancel your Hellofresh subscription via the app the same way you can cancel the subscription on your phone.
Using the app to cancel may be the easiest option for you if you are a regular HelloFresh app user. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your app
- Go to settings
- Look for and select the plan settings page and click edit
- Tap cancel anyway
- List why you are cancelling and select cancel HelloFresh subscriptions
How to pause my subscription on HelloFresh.
Pausing your HelloFresh subscription is fairly simple.
You can pause or have your next scheduled delivery by following this process, via the app or on desktop browser.
All you have to do is:
- Log into your account with your email and password
- Select my menu
- Click on the delivery date of the week you are wanting to cancel
- Select skip week
It’s as simple as that! The delivery will not come for the week you have selected. You can always reverse this by selecting un-skip this week on the week’s panel.
How else can I cancel a Hellofresh subscription?
Make sure that you contact Hellofresh’s customer support team whether you want to cancel your subscription or whether you find it tricky to cancel.
Struggling to delete your HelloFresh subscription?
ScribePay can help you cancel your subscription.
ScribePay is the number one subscription management app. After downloading you can say goodbye to forgotten free trials, missed payments and unwanted charges.
At ScribePay, we will help you to unsubscribe from any apps and services you no longer have use for, ensuring your subscriptions (and subscription cancellations) are stress-free and effortless!
We will notify you before your free trials end and before you get charged monthly/ annual fees, enabling you to take control of your subscription plans and save more.
Download the free app today!